Analogue sound in digital format? Yes!
This is the result of many years of experiments with cables, tapes and devices.
- high end digital files player and DAC;
- professional custom refurbished ReVox tape recorder (15ips recording speed);
- RMG SM900 studio master quality tape;
- professional dsd recorder (1bit/5,6MHz recording format);
- reference power and interconnect cables.
The final result is dramatically increased music scene with very detailed sound and very natural high, middle and low frequencies.
I don't use any software filters and result is pure almost analogue sound on digital file.